Download PDF of Agenda here: https://universityarea.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/2018-0604_zoning_agenda_revised.pdf
The following applications will presented for discussion and voting during the June 4 2018 UAC Zoning Committee, beginning 6:30PM:
- 99E. 11th Avenue – variances to redevelop the 5 lots with two (2) apartment buildings totaling 24 dwelling units. Presenter is Dave Perry for Buckeye Real Estate.
- 44 Clark Street – council variance for new carriage house garage with dwelling unit above. Applicant is Margaret Ensign.
- 2725 N. High Street – New variance request for White Castle/Patrick J’s property. Preliminary meeting.
- 300 West Lane – request for graphics variance for sign with changeable copy for Panera Bread.
- 1370 N. 5th Street – new infill house in Weinland Park. Shremshock Architects.
- 1386 Hamlet – new infill house in Weinland Park. Shremshock Architects.
- 21 E. Duncan – variances for new hookah bar in existing commercial building.
- 15th & High – revised CPD proposal from Campus Partners. 2nd preliminary discussion. Erin Prosser presenting.