Attached, please find the agenda for the June 15 2016 University Area Commission meeting.
* A vacancy has been announced for a District 3 Commissioner, and volunteers who wish to fill this seat will be solicited and voted upon at this meeting. If no volunteers present themselves, the vacancy will be announced at the next UAC meeting*
Other highlights of this meeting will include:
- updates from Columbus Police Liaison, Mayor’s Neighborhood Liaison, OSU Student Community Ambassadors, and the University District Organization,
- 15th & High Update – Erin Prosser, Campus Partners
- Mike Hogan, OSU Extension Educator & Associate Professor (Agriculture and Natural Resources) – Urban Agriculture policies.
- The following Zoning cases are expected to be voted on:
- 165 E 15th Ave. – variance for an increase in floor area at new Beta Theta Pi house
- 20 E. Arcadia Ave. – request to construct a canopy over patio at the Sahara Café
- 360 W. 6th Ave. – council variance to construct carriage house with 3-car garage and dwelling unit above
- 1497 Perry Street – council variance to construct carriage house with 3-car garage and dwelling unit above.
Information on attending UAC meetings is on our Meetings page.
The agenda may also be downloaded as a PDF by clicking here: June 15 2016 Agenda.2016-0615_uac_agenda