About the Elections Committee
- According to the UAC bylaws, there shall be a Board of elections consisting of five persons appointed by
the President at the June meeting prior to the next election with the approval of the Commission, none of whom shall be connected in any way with a candidate for the Commission. The Board shall perform all duties set forth in the Election Rules.
- Elections are held the last Wednesday in October and the first Saturday in November.
- To learn more about the current elections and to view the election rules, visit the 2015 UAC Elections page.
Members – Commission Year 2017
(committee has not yet been formed)
- Stephen Volkmann, Chair Pro Tem
- University Area Commission Election Results – November 5, 2016
- UAC Election Day Info
- Write-In Candidate Packets Released
- Call for Nominations for “Group Commissioners”
- Call for Candidates – 2016 Elections
See more by searching the Archives.
Meets on an as-needed basis in the months leading up to annual elections.