The Oct 19 2016 Agenda is available below
• *The UAC is accepting nominations from area groups for representatives to fill the the 3 Group Commissioner seats. Click here for details.
• Petitions for candidates are no longer available; however, Write-In candidate materials are available here and are due Oct 31. Write-In Candidates will not have a name on the ballot nor will they have a bio statement available for review at the voting stations.
• Elections are Nov 2 and Nov 5; see our Elections page for full info.*
Highlights of this meeting will include:
- updates from Columbus Police Liaison, Mayor’s Neighborhood Liaison, Campus Partners, OSU Student Community Ambassadors, and the University District Organization,
- voting on the Zoning case to re-zone Battelle Institute from Commercial C4 to University-College Research Park District (UCRPD)
- Block party street closing request at 2228 Tuttle Park Place to request for street closing for OSU games 10/29, 11/5 & 11/26.
and Special Guests:
- a presentation by Alex Trevino, Director of Capital Improvements, Columbus City Schools
- Anthony Celebrezze, Assistant Director Dept. of Building and Zoning Services speaking on BZA/ Area Commission partnership to facilitate development
The agenda may also be downloaded as a PDF by clicking here: Oct 19 2016 UAC Agenda2016-1019_uac_agenda_revised