Wednesday, September 2nd 2015 meeting of the UAC Community Relations Committee
Rm. 100, Northwood High Building, 2231 N High St Columbus, OH 43201
Article 5, Section 4. The Community Relations Committee shall:
- Promote the activities and existence of the Commission to the community and other groups throughout the city;
- Assist the board of elections with promotion of elections upon request;
- Distribute a monthly Commission activity fact sheet on Commission activity;
- Oversee maintenance and development of the Commission website
- 2016 conference
- Programming and organization.
- Creation of an ad hoc committee to program and organize.
As always, the public is welcome. Meetings begin at 8pm and last one hour.