This is the agenda for the Community Relations committee’s meeting on June 3rd, 2015 at 8pm in the Northwood High building.
Rm. 100, Northwood High Building, 2231 N High St Columbus, OH 43201
Article 5, Section 4. The Community Relations Committee shall:
- Promote the activities and existence of the Commission to the community and other groups throughout the city;
- Assist the board of elections with promotion of elections upon request;
- Distribute a monthly Commission activity fact sheet on Commission activity;
- Oversee maintenance and development of the Commission website; and,
- Respond to the general electronic communication with the Commission.
- Ongoing Business
- Mailing list invitation.
- Business cards
- Implementing Area ‘photo find’
- Web calendar
- New Business
As always, the public is welcome. Meetings begin at 8pm and last one hour.