Wednesday, April 1, 2015 meeting of the
UAC Community Relations Committee
Rm. 100, Northwood High Building, 2231 N High St Columbus, OH 43201
Article 5, Section 4. The Community Relations Committee shall:
- Promote the activities and existence of the Commission to the community and other groups throughout the city;
- Assist the board of elections with promotion of elections upon request;
- Distribute a monthly Commission activity fact sheet on Commission activity;
- Oversee maintenance and development of the Commission website; and,
- Respond to the general electronic communication with the Commission.
- Reports (20min)
- All members: Inter-organizational outreach.
- Supelak/Odden: Web site updates.
- Supelak/Odden: Example documentation for maintaining web site etc.
- Odden: Mailing list updates.
- Odden: Business cards.
- New business.
- Populating UAC web site with updated and expanded images.
- Discussion: UAC bylaws 5.4.c : Distribution of a monthly fact sheet.
- Discussion: UAC bylaws 5.4.e : Clarification of “respond to the general electronic communication with the Commission.”