University Area Commission Planning Committee Agenda
April 1, 2015
Northwood and High Building
The Planning Committee will discuss:
- Encroachment in Iuka Park
- Campus Partners 15th and High proposed development as it pertains to historic preservation, streets and planning.
- Proposed bicycle paths on Summit Street and North Fourth
The Planning & Development Committee shall:
- Conduct research, analysis, and make proposal recommendations on planning and development issues and any city plans that affect the area;
- Encourage, support, conduct research, and make recommendations on historic preservation issues within the area;
- Research, monitor, and make recommendations on any federal, state, or local funds and grant moneys that are available to implement plans in the area; and,
- Conduct research, analysis, and make proposal recommendations on utilities, streets, parks, and other public or private infrastructure within the area.