Below is the agenda for the August monthly meeting of the University Commission’s governance committee:
- Discuss process to have absentee voting for the November elections
- Preliminary discussion on changing the by laws and rules for presentation of zoning cases
- Propose ideas for changing current order to present to Zoning Committee for final approval before proceeding with any by law changes
- Discuss if elections committee is in need of any support, final by law changes must be made if any are required.
- Discuss plan for annual Commissioner training
- Decide if a Fall session or wait for the new Commissioner year is best.
The meeting will be held at 6pm in Room 100 of the Northwood & High Building (2231 N High). More information on the governance committee can be found here.